elektroThing is integrating electronics and firmware solutions to create ready-to-use open-sourced products to improve access and literacy of these technologies and design engineering.
Who is Behind ElektroThing?
I am an Information and Computer Engineer with a passion for bringing innovative solutions to life. With experience in algorithm development (AI/ML and CV), PCBA design, systems integration, and signal processing, I have the expertise to make your ideas a reality.
- Education: Master of Engineering from the University of Cambridge.
- Experience: Over 4 years in the tech industry, creating solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
- Certifications: Member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology and certified IPC CID.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Designing embedded PCBA for Proof-of-Principle and mass manufacture using Altium and KiCad.
- Writing firmware and drivers for embedded systems in C and C++ for platforms like STM, Nordic, and ESP.
- Developing signal processing, computer vision, and machine learning algorithms in Python and MATLAB.
Partnerships & Contributions:
Connect with Me:
Ready to transform your electronic concepts into tangible solutions? From prototypes to firmware designs and algorithm development, I've got you covered. Dive into my Fiverr profile to explore collaboration opportunities.
For the latest on my creations, follow me on Instagram or browse through my showcased projects here.