elektroThing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We do not collect personal data unless it is necessary for the functionality and improvement of the Service. Any information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
elektroThing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 4/11/2023.
Types of Data Collected
- Location: Android and iOS applications may require location permission to search for and connect to Bluetooth devices. This permission is a technical requirement of the operating systems and is not used to collect location data.
- Usage and Log Information: We collect service-related information for performance analysis and app improvement purposes. This may include how you use our Services, log files, and diagnostic reports.
- Cookies: Our Services do not rely on cookies, but if we ever provide web-based services, cookies may be used to improve your experience and understand usage patterns.
How We Use Information
The information collected by the Services are strictly for operational purposes and to improve the functionality of the Services. No personal data is collected, shared, or distributed. We are dedicated to safeguarding the data and ensuring privacy.
Contacts and Feedback
- Developer: YJ Too
- Company: elektroThing
- Contact: email@example.com
- The Spark Analyzer application for Android
- The Spark Analyzer application for iOS
- Any related services provided by elektroThing